January 29, 2006

Waste

by Phish

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage...
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page...
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look...
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book...

A dream it's true, but I'd see it through, if I could be wasting my time with you...

Don't want to be a farmer working in the sun...
Don't want to be an outlaw always on the run ...
Don't want to be a climber reaching for the top...
Don't want to be anything where I don't know when to stop...

A dream it's true, but I'd see it through, if I could be wasting my time with you...

So if I'm inside your head, don't believe what you might have read...
You'll see what I might have said...

to hear it:

Come waste your time with me...

4 comments:

Ricardo said...

I don't want to be me.

Liz said...

Oye... si ke bonito post (jajaj asi o mas pinche yo?)

Desgraciadamente has sido elegida para contarme de tus 5 malos habitos lalalala...

Para amyores informes favor de checar mi blog.

Guffo Caballero said...

Ya bajé la rolita esta, bueno, mas bien un amigo me la pasó (el mismo que me pasó lo de la chiva punto net, jejeje, es que tiene sus altas y sus bajas este guey). ¡ayyy qué monita!!! Saludos Nan Fan Art JP!!!

kallonfahey said...

Titanium Spruce Crafts: All You Need to Know - iTANIAN
All the Titanium Spruce Crafts, All You apple watch series 6 titanium Need to Know is a unique titanium exhaust glass recipe that titanium exhaust tips combines pure, harbor freight titanium welder pure, and pungent spice titanium teeth dog with the traditional