March 18, 2005

I am who I am who I am, who am I?

I'm a song that has never been played...

I'm a word that hasn't been pronounced...

I'm a teardrop that you haven't cried yet...

I'm the paint that hasn't dried...

I'm a flower that still hasn't bloomed...

I'm a wheel that hasn't turned...

I'm the light that hasn't guided your way...

I'm a box you've never opened before...

I'm a sigh you've never felt on your chest...

I'm a ray of light that has never warmed you...

I'm the smile that hasn't reached your lips...

I'm a riddle you'll never solve...

I'm a lie you'll never tell...

I'm a secret you'll never spread...

4 comments:

Guffo Caballero said...

Wooow... speechless again... excelente... saludos...

Anonymous said...

You look like you are much, but still remains a question... Are you the one you want to be?

eltax said...

Excellent!!! está muy chido este post.

Gracias por firmarme...

Saludos

:D

Ricardo said...

Maybe you're also...
The race I haven't started

The exam I'll never take

The puzzle I'll never complete

The word that I need to complete that poem.

All the things I never have but I really have only knowing you exist

Peace!