March 22, 2005

3, 2, 1...ACTION !!!

Picture this:

You pass out, right?
Straight to Heaven....or Hell...whatever...
The fact is that when you get to the reception of either, they hand out to you a film containing your entire life...
We've all have been told that story before: "When you die you get to watch your whole life once again"...
I think there's also a myth that tells that you see your whole life pass before your eyes in the very moment you're dying...but, anyway...here you get to watch a movie....
So you sit down, get some pop corn, you play the film, and start over again, living through the screen...

What would you do most of the time as you watch it?...
Cry?
Laugh?
Get Dissapointed?
Wish there was a different scenery? Cast? Story?

In wich category would your movie be placed?
Would it be a comedy?
Dramatic?
Action?
Silly-Airhead-Superficial Teen Movies?

How would you rate it?

How many stars would you give it?

Which parts would you like to be deleted?

Which parts would you rewind and play over and over again?

Which parts would you fast forward without even looking at the screen?

What songs would be on the soundtrack?

Would it be an award winning nominee film?

I just know that even though I'd like to act exactly as my script tells me to; I would preffer to make it natural and be guided by the director. I would also love to have a co-star...

I like to create weird hypothesis about the meaning of life, destiny, death dreams, love...
My favorite is to believe that we all have a certain number of inhalations and exhalations predetermined in the very moment of our birth...
So the laster I hold my breath, the longer I'll live...
Or I could die immediately by the lack of oxygen...
This is getting quite paradoxic...

4 comments:

Jose said...

Cry and laugh. And I never noticed the scenary...

It would be a comedy... It is anyway.

It would have and "R" rating, ADULT LANGUAGE, SOME ADULT SITUATIONS AND NUDITY.

3 stars our of five... it's so hard to rise above conformity and mediocrity.

I would delete my entire gradeschool years, although that might be important for the storyline...

I replay all my favorite moments with my most important people.

I would fast forward all the time I was by left alone... that's exactly what I wish to do now.

HA! A bunch of DMB songs, Iz's "Somewhere over the Rainbow", some Damien Rice.

It wouldn't be nominated for anything.

...

I think that's it...

eltax said...

mmm

I think I will laugh at the beginnig, then maybe will cry, and at the end I will laugh again. A little bit of action, effort, comedy, drama...

It'd be rated R, with 7-8 stars out of 10, so far my life has been like that...Regular, modest, good.

I would like to have an excellent co-star, a woman of course, intelligent, with a very good relation with me, and at some moment of my movie we will together for ever, an you know the rest... LOL

I would delete some part of my childhood, maybe some part of my "teen" years too...For sure I will rewind and try to change my "alone", sadness, sickness moments, etc.

what I would like rewind and play over and over are the moments with all my friends and my family.

The soundtrack would be a soft song for the beginning, changing to a RHCP, Blink 182, some rap-hiphop songs for my teen years.

I think it already have several awards, so I really dont need any others...

mmm that's it

Ricardo said...

I only hope my own movie be the best I have so ever watched y my whole life, hope yours 2

Guffo Caballero said...

Yo soy el director, editor, guionista, fotógrafo, productor, actor y el que escoje a sus co-stars y demás; no quiero que nadie meta mano en mi movie. Arrasaría con todos los premios para películas independientes, sería una producción de culto, los espectadores saldrían del cine queriendo ser yo como cuando uno salía del cine tirando patadas después de ver karate kid. Me gustaría regresarla sólo para volverla a ver una y otra vez. Definitivamente le pondría 4 estrella y media. Otro de esos posts excelentes que sueles escribir cuando andas inspirada.