March 8, 2005

YOU

Wide Open Eye
YOU Serious, YOU Delirious...
Have YOU got a heart?!?
YOU can really lose it in the Super-People-Mart...

YOU are the most beautiful thing I know...
and the most beautiful thing is when I hear your heart beat...

Will human be dumb and free, or some amazing catastrophe?
Never too scared to bare, to care
to running to the riot where the moment meets the most beautiful thing I know...

Something new I dunno why I know all there is I know...

Where is your How?
Holding up your frown a prop to stop YOU smiling now...
Heaven or the heather or the miracles of weather....

But YOU listen to the most beautiful thing I know,
And the most beautiful thing, darling, is when I hear your heart

BEAT....

BEAt...

BEat..

Beat.

beat

2 comments:

Guffo Caballero said...

Ahora sí que me dejaste speechless... no tengo palabras para alabar, describir o traducir a emociones este texto... Lo único que puedo decir es que qué chido se ha de sentir ser ese tal YOU...

Anonymous said...

YOU are the most beautiful thing I know...
and the most beautiful thing is when I hear your heart beat...