February 24, 2005

So much to say...

I say my hell is the closet, I'm stuck inside...I can't see the light....

And my heaven is a nice house in the sky...(Got central heating...and I'm ALRIGHT!)

But I can't see the light...

Keep it locked up inside...DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!!....talk about the weather!!

I can't see the light...

Open up my head and let me out, my little baby...

'Cause here we have been standing for a long, long time...

Threading trotten trails for a long, long time...

I find...sometimes is easy to be myself....sometimes....I FIND IT'S BETTER TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE!!!

SO MUCH TO SAY !!!

4 comments:

Guffo Caballero said...

say it... saludos...

Anonymous said...

aaaaaa si??? jijiji.. que rosho primilla.. espero que te lo hayas pasado ameno el jueves, cuidate muchoou! y ... chido tu texto..!

Luis Armando said...

Hola, como estas andaba viendo blogs y la fregada y me tope con el tuyo, me pareces buena persona y quisiera conocerte, haber si algun dia podemos platicar un rato, ya se que vas a pensar "que pedo con este morro" pero no soy un maniaco ni nada por el estilo, bueno nomas tantito, pero solo eso, me intereso conocerte, y si tu quieres pues se hace, si no pos ignorame nomas.

Julio C. said...

¡Señor Rolonón!... ¡Qué bonito lugar!